Comments from Past Oxbridge Students
On NUS Curriculum
Things Enjoyed Most While in Singapore
Some Tips If You Are Considering An Exchange to NUS
- "Stop thinking and apply! Definitely one of the best decisions I made."
- "Don't be afraid to pick more than 5 modules at the beginning. You will need to drop at least 2 of them, but you will get the opportunity to find out which ones you like and then you can decide."
- "Based your module choices on IIB requirements and talk to your DoS whether he thinks they are a good match to IIA modules."
- "When picking modules, don't be afraid to take level 4 ones. Those modules I enjoyed the most. In worst case, you can drop them during the add/drop period."
- "Bring hoodies otherwise you may freeze in some lectures because of A/C."
- "Bring backpack if you want to travel."
- "If you haven't applied yet, apply now!"